Il nostro cliente Multinazionale operante nel settore Corporate Governance Consulting, Shareholder and Bondholder Transactions and Institutional Investor sta cercando un:
IT SYSTEMS ASSISTANT
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations
Education / Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
· Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
· Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
· Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
· Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
· Administration of Microsoft Office 365 application, including creation, deletion and modification of users, calendars, and contacts.
· Install VoIP/telecom/network-related hardware and software in support of business requirements
· In-depth knowledge of end user desktop issues in areas ranging from desktop support, e-mail, Remote Support tools, application support, web technologies, videoconferencing and IT security.
· Familiarity with Voice Over IP (VoIP). FreePBX is a plus.
· Infrastructure knowledge including switches and wireless networking
· Time management and organizational skills.
· Extensive knowledge of TCP IP and Active Directory.
· Ability to write processes and understand technical documentation.
· Ability to work with a wide variety of end users at all levels of the company
· Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Skype for Business experience is a plus
· English speaking (Level C2)
· Proven hands-on network engineering experience
Luogo di lavoro: Roma (Centro)
Tipologia Contrattuale: Apprendistato
I candidati interessati possono inviare il proprio curriculum vitae, corredato di consenso al trattamento dei dati personali (D. Lgs. 196/03) a: email@example.com