For our corporate contracting department we are looking for a
EPC Business Developer (m/f)
- Process optimization of approved vendor listing for our global end users
- Planning, instruction and coordination of sales activities to update / expand vendor listings
- Active participation in the global project network consisting of serveral departments, sales, subsidiaries and CoE´s
- Vendor registration and prequalification
- Establish a global data base to support an efficient vendor listing process
- Support subsidiaries with customer visits on site if required
- Successful completion of a technical or business management degree
- Several years' professional experience in project management
- Very good command of English
- Communication and team skills
As a company who is active worldwide, we serve customers from many different industries. For you this means: Daily variation, freedom to work independently and a multitude of opportunities to develop. Your services will be rewarded by us with an attractive remuneration system, including fringe benefits. Childcare facilities and sports and leisure facilities on site ensure your balance and contribute to the reconciliation of work and family.
WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG is a renowned partner and competent specialist for pressure, temperature, level and flow measurement.
As an international family-owned company with annual sales of €834 million, we seek to maintain our leading position on the world market. Our success is backed today by a global payroll staff of 9,300 highly skilled and motivated individuals who constitute the basis for our continuing success.