Ricevi via email nuove offerte simili per
Commissioning Mechanical Disci...
We are hiring: Commissioning Mechanical Discipline Leader
- 8 to 15 years experience in Oil & Gas Project;
- Fluent in the English language (speaking and writing);
Technical knowledge of:
- Client Referential & OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS software;
- Pre-commissioning & Commissioning activities;
- Main rotating equipment and associated control systems;
- HSE risks on operational field and specific risks linked to commissioning activities.
- Recognized leadership capability;
- To ensure a safe execution of the commissioning activities on Sites;
- To coordinate and optimize commissioning activities according OPERCOM methodology;
- To monitor and report to CM any deviation regarding commissioning;
- To ensure a smooth handover (feedback and training) to the Field Operation Team.
1) Commissioning preparation phase:
- Review the preparation of the Commissioning. This includes procedures, reporting tools (ICAPS, planning, manpower), requisition for equipment, spares, special tools;
- To provide assistance to the EPCC Contractor during the detailed Engineering, in order to optimize the Commissioning sequence and schedule and the preparation of OTP;
- Estimate the scope of work and define the resources required from Field Operations to witness pre-commissioning and commissioning activities on site;
- To assist the CM in identifying and addressing all internal/external interface issues with respect to Commissioning.
2) Commissioning Execution:
- To promote HSE behavior within the commissioning activities and verify that HSE procedures are implemented by Commissioning Team;
- To witness/monitor the pre-commissioning activities performed by Contractor and ensure systems have reached the RFC status with associated punch list;
- To ensure the progress is in accordance with priorities driven by the Commissioning and Start-up sequence;
- To ensure optimal Vendor mobilization and planning for SAT and start-up of equipment;
- To validate the results of the operational tests for the electrical systems, Instrument & control;
- To review of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Dossiers and Approve Operational Test Procedures for his discipline;
- To ensure the Commissioning dossiers correct update with documents (“as commissioned” documents);
- To follow-up and Validate punch list items entry / clearance related to his discipline;
- To follow-up material/spares/tools status during Commissioning to have a clear status at handover stage;
- To ensure that CTR apply adequate care and maintenance/preservation and operation of equipment are carried out until handover to Field Operations;
- To manage, supervise and train future Field Operation personnel integrated in Commissioning Team.
Location: Milan and then Basilicate, Italy